This season I am all about the tartan plaid print, and just plaid in general. I am seeing it everywhere and I couldn’t be happier. From wine gift bags to earmuffs, plaid is everywhere this season. I really have to stop myself from adding more to my collection and will probably be giving a lot of plaid gifts 😉
- The perfect plaid dress : I love this dress and have already worn it twice. It’s so comfy.
- Blanket Scarf: You can never go long with scarves and layering in the cold weather. I love giving scarves with a cute top for gifts. Use code trices_take to take 20% off Ilymix scarves.
- Ruffled Shirt: I can’t get enough of these plaid shirts!
- Wine Bottle Cover: The perfect festive cover to bring a bottle of wine or champagne for a hostess gift this Holiday season.
- Sparkle Plaid Heels: These are probably what started my obsession with plaid this year during the Black Friday specials.
- Plaid Purse: I really want this bag for the Holiday but I am trying to be good so maybe somebody else will be receiving this under the tree 🙂
- Plaid Belt: I love this belt to add a little bit of flair with a black top or dress.
- Earmuffs: Yes, I am even taking my plaid to my ears.
- Puffer Vest: Another vest to add to the obsession.
Happy plaid shopping! Hopefully you are not as behind on Christmas shopping as I am….