If you are like me, than most Valentine’s Day celebrations are away from the crowds. The midwest is so cold right now, and I have two little ones so we are usually cozy at home. This year we are actually getting wild and I’m spending the night with my little girl scout at a pj spa and movie night. Here are my essentials for the coziest Valentine’s.
Hope this cozy guide gives you some inspiration for a night in, or perhaps a fun galentine’s party! I would love to hear how you celebrate. Let me know as I will be making lip glosses and watching Moana with my daughter’s girl scout troop 😉
- These Ugg boots have become a favorite of mine lately. I have them in grey and purple, but how cute are the pink?
- What’s Valentine’s day with out a love yourself candle?
- Red heart sweatshirt: The perfect Valentine’s Day comfy wear
- Pink Wine bottle: Need I say more 😉
- Pink boucle cardigan: Pretty much like wearing a blanket
- Heart Headband: I had to have this cute headband for those non-wash days even after love week.
- Macaroon Soaps: How cute is this soap set? The perfect gift for your galentine.
- Pom Pom Blanket: I ordered this from Target and love how soft it is and the blush color is so pretty
- Heart PJ Bottom: These colorful bottoms are only $13!
- Fleece Hoodie: This hoodie looks so warm and the color pink is such a neutral into Spring.
- Black heart sweatshirt: I love this sweatshirt because I feel like it can be worn outside of just Valentine’s day week.
- Pink joggers: In case you wanted an upgrade from pj bottoms
- Heart Nailpolish: How festive is this nail polish? Can’t wait to do my and daughter’s nails in this color!
*This post contains affiliates where I make a small commission should you decide to purchase through my links. Thank you for your support of my blog.